UW_BVSoP441ZptlAexCuE42zA8M

Welcome! I invite you to join me on this journey we call Life. It's crazy, fun, silly, sad, happy, loony, dull, exciting and everything in between

Friday, July 11, 2014

Molly And Claire REUNITED!

I just love happy endings!!!  A wonderful follow up to the post last week about Molly and Claire - Claire was caught and reunited with Molly and their owner, Seth, this morning!

We had a clowning appearance scheduled and we passed through the search area on our way and I was saying prayers that today would be THE day. Little did I know that Claire had been found less than 30 minutes prior.




I can't tell you how happy I am that this part of this ordeal is over for their family! Knowing their puppies are safe, they can now focus attention on getting Olivia back to good! There is still a long battle for Olivia to return to wellness, but I know with the support of the people that came together to help make sure this part of their story a happy one, will continue to lift Olivia up. I hope you will continue to keep this family in your thoughts and prayers, support them and share their story. This story exemplifies the power of people coming together, working together. And it is awesome!

There has been a Caring Bridge page set up to continue offering encouragement and tributes to Olivia Hatfield. Please stop by and post your well wishes in the guestbook and let Olivia know that people are thinking of her! And if you can donate, I know they would be ever grateful.
~~~~~~~~~~


Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post in any way. I am not related to this family and will not benefit financially from any donations made to the fundraising page. This accident happened near my home and this is simply my effort to help. 

No comments: