UW_BVSoP441ZptlAexCuE42zA8M

Welcome! I invite you to join me on this journey we call Life. It's crazy, fun, silly, sad, happy, loony, dull, exciting and everything in between

Monday, January 12, 2015

What Is Your 2015 Ambition?

I didn't get all squishy and make New Year's Resolutions... I rarely do. I know a lot of people do and if it works for them, great. I find it creates a hostile environment within myself... it's like I created the challenge to come up with reasons (EXCUSES!!) why I can't get started or why I need to wait until later. "Later" finally rolls around when that ball drops again! 

Don't get me wrong I have some goals, but I wasn't even sure what to call them so they wouldn't get lumped into the resolution waste basket. Then this mission came up on Crowdtap...

Ambitions. That's a good word. Doesn't sound as heavy as Res-ol-ooo-shun! Ambition sounds grand, almost adventurous! 

And my ambition for this year will be an adventure, I'm sure. My mom and I have started a business and I have been following the lead and learning as I go, but if it is to be a success and I am to be an asset to the business, I need to do more. 

We have already been talking and there are so many exciting things on the horizon. There will be some innovation and DIY, there will be a little travel, there will be some classes, there will be lots of learning and out of all of it, hopefully a better me! 

What is YOUR 2015 ambition? What do you want to achieve? 


#crowdtap

No comments: