UW_BVSoP441ZptlAexCuE42zA8M

Welcome! I invite you to join me on this journey we call Life. It's crazy, fun, silly, sad, happy, loony, dull, exciting and everything in between

Thursday, January 8, 2015

#TBT - Throw Back Thursday - Old Toys

This week's toy is my Mattel Cuddly Beans Doll. These were from the early '70's. I'll be honest and tell you I only vaguely remember her. I was but a baby myself when I got her. My Mom has told me that this was my favorite for quite some time. I apparently held her all the time and slept with her. She is well loved, yet in fairly good condition for her age! I didn't even know Mom still had her, but she got her out of her cedar chest a few years ago and gave her to me. Quite the little traveler! She has been to at least 6 states. She now has a spot in my curio cabinet where I can see her cute little face every time I pass by. 

No comments: