UW_BVSoP441ZptlAexCuE42zA8M

Welcome! I invite you to join me on this journey we call Life. It's crazy, fun, silly, sad, happy, loony, dull, exciting and everything in between

Thursday, December 11, 2014

#TBT Throw Back Thursday - Childhood Things

I just came across this old jewelry earlier this week. They are pieces from when I was in elementary school. I'm not sure if they were given to me by my Mom or my grandma, but both used to give my sister and I necklaces for Christmas gifts. I remember wearing these all the time. I was a rough and tumble tom-boy, but I loved my little jewelry!
The little Strawberry Shortcake was a ring. I used to wear it all the time, until it broke. Surprisingly, the necklaces are fine, with working clasps and unbroken chains. 

It is so much fun to see the things from childhood and have a few moments of fun memories!

No comments: