UW_BVSoP441ZptlAexCuE42zA8M

Welcome! I invite you to join me on this journey we call Life. It's crazy, fun, silly, sad, happy, loony, dull, exciting and everything in between

Thursday, November 6, 2014

StickerYou Temporary Tattoo Review


#StickerYou


Have you or your kids ever put quarters in one of those temporary tattoo vending machines at the grocery store or at the exit of a restaurant? They have fabulous designs displayed on the front. You get giddy with excitement wondering which gorgeous design you'll be sporting for a few days... you push the coin slider in and as you pull it back out, the white cardboard slides out, you snatch it out expectantly, only to get a design you not only dislike, but wouldn't wear. Or your daughter gets the hideous dragon design. Or your son gets the lovely rose or butterfly. 

With StickerYou's Temporary Tattoos, the days of unpleasant surprise are over! You get to create what you want! I received two sheets of tattoos to review and it was fun to create what I wanted! I chose a mix of my own images and some from their gallery of ready made images. It was an easy process of simply adding my files and then sizing them to my liking. A really cool thing is you can do a sheet of all the same image or mix it up like I did and have different ones. How many you can fit on a page, depends on the sizes you choose. I played around and did a few larger ones, some medium and some small ones. You're the designer so it's all your choice! 
On my hand

It's a lot of fun to use them too! You get some "ink" that you can take off whenever you want to. They go on in seconds (as long as you do it correctly! See below) and they have staying power. They are 100% non-toxic and waterproof, but can be removed with just some baby oil and a cotton ball. Even after washing my hands numerous times the one on my hand is still there. Not even chipped or lifted at all!
On my arm

Since you can custom design your own, these would be fun for birthday parties, bacherlorette parties, sporting events, holidays and more. The cheer squad can show their team spirit with the team logo or mascot, team members could sport their jersey numbers or your group could show their support for any cause such as autism or breast cancer. There are endless possibilities and ideas.
On my ankle

My order was created and shipped much quicker than I expected for a custom order. With just a little planning, your order will be in hand and ready to use in no time.

The only thing you have to remember is to remove the clear plastic that protects the tattoo! Here is the lovely "decal" I created when, in my excitement to do a second one, I forgot that crucial step! :) The tattoo stuck beautifully to the clear plastic instead of me!

You can check out all the great custom items that StickerYou has to offer by visiting their website.  




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. All opinions expressed are 100% my own based on my usage of the product. 

No comments: