UW_BVSoP441ZptlAexCuE42zA8M

Welcome! I invite you to join me on this journey we call Life. It's crazy, fun, silly, sad, happy, loony, dull, exciting and everything in between

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Boob Tube Lace Top Review


#missoops

There is something I have always had plenty of... chest. V-cuts and button downs are like an animal you really love and want to hold and cuddle, but it keeps biting you! If I get these type shirts I usually have to get them a little bigger to ensure they can go over my bosom buddies, only to find that I am on the verge of sharing a little too much with everyone! Ever been self-conscious that your girls might pop out in front of everyone. Yea, that's a lot of fun. :/
The Boob Tube from Miss Oops is a way to close the gap and prevent accidentally showing more than you intended. I received one of these in white for the purpose of review. It is a tube-top of lace that matches most casual to dressy tops. There is elastic on both the top and bottom to help hold it in place.  It is soft and while I could feel that I was wearing it, it wasn't uncomfortable. 
 The Boob Tube is going to allow me to pull several shirts from the closet. The ones I avoid because I know I'll constantly be worried about what might try to play peek-a-boo with everyone I encounter. 
 I love that this can help ease off that self conscious feeling and let me enjoy the moments more.


The Boob Tube is available in white, black and beige so you can match most tops and they come in different sizes so you can get the most comfortable fit. Visit Miss Oops for the Boob Tube as well as the other great wardrobe accessories they offer. 



~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Opinions expressed are 100% my own based on my usage of the product.



No comments: