UW_BVSoP441ZptlAexCuE42zA8M

Welcome! I invite you to join me on this journey we call Life. It's crazy, fun, silly, sad, happy, loony, dull, exciting and everything in between

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Vichy Idealia Serum

Idéalia Life Serum
I was selected to participate in a Vichy Idealia Serum Sample and Share from Crowdtap. I had never even heard of this serum until I applied for the sampling, but I had heard of Vichy products and knew people said good things about them. I can now concur with that! This serum goes on so smoothly and makes your skin feel like silk!
If you have normal to combination skin that is dull, in just 8 days you can notice a transformation. Your tone is better, pores are refined, and it moisturizes beautifully for radiant, youthful looking skin! 
I loved being able to try this serum and like what it did for my skin. I was also able to share with friends and family and I got great feedback from them as well. They said they felt the same great effects and loved the feel of their skin. They wished I had more to give them! 

Want to try products and give your feedback? Join me on Crowdtap!


~~~~~~~~~~~
Disclosure: I received samples of the product(s) mentioned above. I was not compensated for this post. 

No comments: