UW_BVSoP441ZptlAexCuE42zA8M

Welcome! I invite you to join me on this journey we call Life. It's crazy, fun, silly, sad, happy, loony, dull, exciting and everything in between

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

My Week In Pictures

I was witness to several wonderful, fascinating sights this past week! 

We were at my Mother-In-Law's house several days and her flowers were blooming beautifully..











When our son wanted to play in the rain, our dog Cotton went and sat at attention like he was guarding him. Rusty went to see what he was doing and Cotton didn't budge. Rusty then ran back to take cover from the rain, but Cotton stayed!

                              The fog rolled in after an afternoon thunderstorm


My new buddy, Yeti. He was skittish and anxious when we brought him in, so I wrapped him in the Achy Paws mat and he calmed down almost instantly!













My grape vines FINALLY have grapes! I planted these about 3 years ago

No comments: