UW_BVSoP441ZptlAexCuE42zA8M

Welcome! I invite you to join me on this journey we call Life. It's crazy, fun, silly, sad, happy, loony, dull, exciting and everything in between

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Review: BebeLush Old Fashioned Barbershop Shave Soap

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


My husband likes to use shave soap instead of shaving creams or gels. He is sensitive to fragrance so he doesn't like having it right on his face where he has to breathe it. He also doesn't like the alcohol burn a lot of them have since it leaves him with red, inflamed skin. 
I received a BebeLush Old Fashioned Barbershop Shave Soap to review. Since he has not been happy with what has been available locally I wanted him to try this and see if he liked it better. I received the Cedarwood, Cassia and Clove formula. I was a little concerned about the fragrance, but the scent is light, not over bearing and not knock-you-out strong. He has now used it a couple times and he likes it. He told me it felt a little strange the first time because it is pretty thick and creamy. His regular soap lathers up, but it is a rather thin lather. The richness of this soap allows for a shave that doesn't pull or tug on his skin and the luxurious shea, cocoa and mango butters leave his skin feeling soft and moisturized. 

I love these artisan handmade, hand poured soaps because they are free of all synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives. I like knowing my dear one is not putting chemicals on his somewhat sensitive skin. Even the scent is all natural, made with an amazing combination of essential oils, and colored with natural cocoa powder. 
When finished shaving and for the whole day, his face is so touchably soft!

In comparison,the BebeLush soaps are a generous 4 ounces, dwarfing the soaps we had been getting. The metal recloseable tin gives you the convenience to take your soap along when traveling or any time you find you'll need to shave somewhere other than home.  

You can find the delightful BebeLush Old Fashioned Barbershop Shave Soap Bar exclusively on Amazon.com
#bebelush

You can also learn more about this and the other products from BebeLush on their website.
 

~~~*~~~


Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. The opinions expressed here are 100% my own and yours may differ. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: