UW_BVSoP441ZptlAexCuE42zA8M

Welcome! I invite you to join me on this journey we call Life. It's crazy, fun, silly, sad, happy, loony, dull, exciting and everything in between

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Spring, Where Are You?!?


I am getting anxious for Spring! It feels like this has been the LONGEST Winter ever! Just when things start blooming and there is some color coming into our world, it freezes again. I am trying to be patient and not jump the gun on starting my garden, but it is hard when it seems like we've been cooped up for months and months! I can't wait to see leaves and stems sprouting out of the dirt, blooms popping out and veggies weighing down the plants! I am already drooling over having tons of fresh veggies to eat! I'll be sharing some of my tips and hints in a few weeks when I know we're past all this cold weather!
Do you garden? What are some of your secrets to a successful garden?

No comments: