UW_BVSoP441ZptlAexCuE42zA8M

Welcome! I invite you to join me on this journey we call Life. It's crazy, fun, silly, sad, happy, loony, dull, exciting and everything in between

Friday, April 4, 2014

Review: Viva Vantage Paper Towels

I was given the opportunity to try the New Viva Vantage Paper Towels through my participation with Crowdtap.
I normally just buy the cheapo paper towels at Walmart and they do an okay job. But I always know if there is a really big or gross mess, I will have to use a bunch of them or risk getting the mess all over my hands or making the mess worse by smearing it around. What I found with Viva Vantage is that I can usually clean using one single towel and it not only does the job, it does it very well! They are gentle to the touch, but tough on work. For the last two weeks I have used them to do the same jobs I would normally use my store brand towels on, and the Viva Towels have gone above and beyond. They have tackled everything from wiping the counters, washing dishes, cleaning up spills and cleaning up the greasy stove top. 


I had cooked things like fried potatoes and things that spattered and dripped on the stove. I sprayed my cleaning spray and the Viva towel wiped every bit of it up and left the stove gleaming. They just seem to hold onto the mess and allow you to keep going and going.
I have a new favorite paper towel in Viva Vantage!

#TeamVivaVantage
#Breakup4Better

Disclosure: I received a sample of this product from www.Crowdtap.com to facilitate this review, but the opinions expressed are 100% my own and are based on actual usage of the product. 

No comments: