UW_BVSoP441ZptlAexCuE42zA8M

Welcome! I invite you to join me on this journey we call Life. It's crazy, fun, silly, sad, happy, loony, dull, exciting and everything in between

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Review: Mira Stainless Steel Snack & Lunch Box Containers

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I receive a set of these MIRA Stainless Steel Bowls for review. These are great for lunchboxes, snack boxes, diaper bags, picnics and many other instances where you need to have a snack or some food handy. I have found them to be very useful on my weekend when I have my fiber guild workshops, clowning jobs or when I am going to be gone from the house for most of the day. These work great for fresh vegetables, trail mix, peanuts, small crackers and more. I even used the smaller of the two for my salad dressing when I carried my lunch to my fiber guild meeting a few weeks ago. The bowl was inside my lunch box where it couldn't really get tipped upside down but my lunchbox itself did get knocked around a bit before lunchtime, but when I took everything out, the salad dressing in the MIRA bowl was just fine and had not spilled or leaked at all. 
  
 I have been very pleased and impressed with these bowls. I love that they are easy to clean and that they also feature non-toxic kid-friendly easy-snap secure lids that are free of BPA, phthalates, PVC and lead. I don't want to use harmful products to store my own food and certainly don't want my son exposed to those things either!
These containers are made of unlined 18/8 food-grade stainless steel and the lids are made of non-toxic LDPE number 4 plastic. The smaller one holds  ounces and the larger one holds 8 ounces. These a perfect snack packing solution. They are eco-friendly and reusable. The possibilities of what you can pack in them are nearly endless: fresh or dried fruit, nuts, cheerios, pretzels, sandwiches, hummus, and more! You can purchase a MIRA Stainless Steel 2 Container Set from Amazon. They also have other products you may find useful. 








I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: