UW_BVSoP441ZptlAexCuE42zA8M

Welcome! I invite you to join me on this journey we call Life. It's crazy, fun, silly, sad, happy, loony, dull, exciting and everything in between

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
Thank you for joining me on this journey I'm on. I have enjoyed sharing with you and look forward to another year of more! For you, I hope the New Year brings you all you desire. Most of all I hope you have enough....
Enough sadness to appreciate the joy
Enough rain to appreciate the sun (and the chance to witness the rainbow!)
Enough tears to appreciate the smiles
Enough hunger to appreciate the feast
Enough thirst to appreciate the drink
Enough wind to appreciate the calm
Enough disappointment to appreciate the excitement
Enough loss to appreciate what you have
Enough ordinary to appreciate the extraordinary
Enough selfishness to appreciate how much you have to give.
Enough jealousy to appreciate how much you are cared about by the ones that matter
Enough loneliness to appreciate your friends
Enough illness to appreciate wellness
Enough hate to appreciate the love that is all around you
Enough bad to know that goodness is all around

And most of all that only a tiny bit of "enough" is all you need to appreciate all that awaits to be experienced, enjoyed, witnessed, given, liked and loved!

~*~*~*~*~
I truly pray that the New Year is all you want and need it to be! I hope you'll continue on this journey with me as we experience more, learn more and see more!

Happy 2014 Everyone! 

No comments: