UW_BVSoP441ZptlAexCuE42zA8M

Welcome! I invite you to join me on this journey we call Life. It's crazy, fun, silly, sad, happy, loony, dull, exciting and everything in between

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Thankful Day 7

Today I am thankful for the roof over my head. 
I'm ALWAYS thankful for it of course, but some days it comes to the front of your mind more than others. We tend to take having a home for granted because it's there. We leave, we come back, it's there. We go to sleep, we wake up and it's still there. Today was a cold and very windy day here. After going out side and coming back in, I was reminded that a home is a luxury some don't have. And seeing the news of the huge super typhoon bearing down on the Philippines just reinforced my gratitude. Please remember to keep them in your thoughts and prayers! Even as I lay down in a warm bed with quilts from hubby's grandma, many are most likely going to wake in the morning to find they have nothing. We are blessed. 

No comments: