UW_BVSoP441ZptlAexCuE42zA8M

Welcome! I invite you to join me on this journey we call Life. It's crazy, fun, silly, sad, happy, loony, dull, exciting and everything in between

Friday, November 8, 2013

Thankful Day 8

I'm thankful for the gift of crafting that I have been blessed with. Being able to create things brings me so much joy! I also find it peaceful. I like to do it when I'm alone because once I can zone out and the noises of the everyday are blocked out, it calms me and that sense of peace is all around. I especially enjoy creating and making things to give to our family members for Christmas. I like to make things that reflect their interests and give them something unique that can't be found in stores. I feel like there's a little of myself in the gift that way.
  

No comments: