UW_BVSoP441ZptlAexCuE42zA8M

Welcome! I invite you to join me on this journey we call Life. It's crazy, fun, silly, sad, happy, loony, dull, exciting and everything in between

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Thankful Day 6


I'm thankful for my Mother-in-Law and (step) Father-in-Law. They are always there for us. Their house always has an open door to us and so do their hearts. We've been through a lot over the years, especially with Moma. There were rough times too. times when we were not friends. We have also had some fabulous and fun times. It all combines and comes back together and the shared history has magic in it. I love her for raising the man I love and for loving me not only like a daughter but as a friend too. My own parents have had VERY rocky and even hateful relationships with each other's in-laws, so it makes me appreciate even more what I have in my in-laws!


No comments: