UW_BVSoP441ZptlAexCuE42zA8M

Welcome! I invite you to join me on this journey we call Life. It's crazy, fun, silly, sad, happy, loony, dull, exciting and everything in between

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

REVIEW: Pharmacist Weight Loss Formula Advanced


Omni Herbals






Clinically Tested Ingredients Found To:

Increase energy levels
Boost metabolism in a safe way
Promote suppression and control of appetite
Maximize diet and exercise results
Provide thermogenics effects for increased fat burning
Detoxify the body and create a feeling of general wellness
Be safe for people with high blood pressure and diabetes
Regulate insulin / sugar levels
Reduce the amount of fat in your system
Rid the body of excess fluids
Block carbohydrates from being introduced to your system
 ~~*~~*~~*~~
Those are the points from the company. Now, about MY experience. I received a bottle of Pharmacist Weight Loss Formula to review. I have been using the supplement for about 3 weeks now. I started out by planning to NOT alter my daily routine other than taking the supplement as directed. I wasn't going to suddenly turn into a work out maniac or eat only salads. So I simply followed the directions and took one 15 - 30 minutes before eating. The first day I didn't feel any different. The second day I woke up with some pep and felt pretty good. By the third day, I felt very good, energized. I didn't have my usually mid-day crash where all I wanted to do is curl up and sleep. Instead, the energized feeling made me want to DO stuff. I was up moving, cleaning the house, doing things. It's not a buzzed, drug-induced, crazy energy that leaves you shaking as you crash back down either. By the second week, I noticed I was eating less and still feeling satisfied and not snacking between meals or late in the evening. Another thing I noticed was that my cravings for sweets were reduced. Not gone completely, but definitely reduced. In three weeks, I have lost a few pounds, my clothes are a little looser and I am feeling good.I have gotten into a better sleep schedule and wake up ready to get my day started. Having energy has reinvigorated me, body and mind.
 Having no expectations to start with, I am pleased with the supplement so far.

 If you'd like to find out more about this and other OmniHerbals Products, visit them on Facebook or Twitter.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~


Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Although I received a sample of this product, the opinion is 100% mine and may differ from your own.

No comments: