UW_BVSoP441ZptlAexCuE42zA8M

Welcome! I invite you to join me on this journey we call Life. It's crazy, fun, silly, sad, happy, loony, dull, exciting and everything in between

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I Got Nominated for A Leibster Award ! Thank You Krista!

My friend and fellow blogger, Krista over at Savory Savings nominated me for a Leibster Award! It a recognition of up and coming blogs like mine that don't have a Bazillion followers... yet!  :)  Thank you Krista! Be sure to check out her blog at Savory Savings! She has a great blog with lots of variety to enjoy and explore!
Now there are some rules to this..... I know ... rules shmules!  But sometimes ya just have to follow them! Soooo here they are:

1. Thank the person that nominated you and link to her blog.... Did that!
2. Answer your nominator’s ten questions...... Did it!
3. Share the love and nominate 10 other bloggers..... Got 'em!
4. Think up ten questions for your nominees...... Whew! That was tough!
5. Let everyone know you've nominated them!.... Hey guys!! Nominated ya! :)

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~
1. What is the best blogging advise anyone ever gave you?

    So far there have been many many great pieces of advice from my fellow bloggers, particularly from the blogger mafia. They help me anytime I wander into the group bloodied and battered from hitting my head against the wall trying to figure out something that has me stumped. I consider them friends and am so thankful for all the help the give.

    2. If you had a genie, what would your last wish be?

    Yikes! I think I would wish for all my hubby's dreams to come true and for him to happiness and joy for the rest of his life... and then hope to goodness I am part of that happiness and joy!

      3. What is your favorite song?
      Well I love music.I am a singing-off-key-in-the-shower kinda girl who lives among many really talented musicians, singers, songwriters and performers.  Music has alsways been part of my life and I have favorites from most genres...I love the music of Journey. Don't Stop Believin' is my favorite. I also love Pat Benetar. Hit me With Your Best Shot is a fav. Other favorites 
      include Martina McBride, Goo Goo Dolls, Aerosmith, Def Leppard, Trisha Yearwood, Motley Crue.......  

        4. What was your favorite blog post ever?
        Right now it's a series of posts reminiscing and celebrating our 21st Wedding Anniversary. It's fun to recall the crazy things that happened and the things that make it so special 
          5. Do you watch reality TV? If so, what is your favorite reality show?
          I don't generally watch reality shows. However, just a few weeks ago my son and I stumbled across Airplane Repo and watched several episodes. Most of these type show bore me, but I was on the edge of my seat and my heartbeat was crazy wild. So we have watched that one a couple times since. 

            6. How do you prepare to write a blog post?
            Sometime a topic is just on my mind. Other times when there is a holiday approaching I try to write some relevant content relating to it. I don't have any set formula. I just try to write from my heart, from my perspective and in my words.

              7. What is your favorite time of year and why?
              I love Christmas time. I love our family get-togethers. I love the chaos of having all our close family in one place. As much as I stress myself out when I am making things to give as gifts, I love giving them! I even like to go to the mall, even if I don't get to do any shopping myself. Everything just feels magical. All the lights and holiday decorations, even people seem a little nicer. 

                8. Who do you admire most in the world?
                That one is tough. I admire lots of people for different reasons. I admire my husband. He is a hard worker, honest, trust worthy, goes above and beyond... I admire my parents, his Moma and Step-Dad his grandparents, Our step-grandparents.... As for well known figures, I admire Marilyn Monroe, Gregory Peck, Princess Diana, Prince William and Princess Catherine.... 


                  9. If you were offered $10 million to move to another country where you knew no one and did not speak the language, would you go and why?
                  As long as I could take my husband and son, probably, depending on the country. These days so many are very hostile I would definitely pause on that one. 

                    10. What is the first thing you do when you get out of bed?
                    Go pee! :)

                    ~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

                     Okay, so It's my turn.... I'd like to nominate:



                    And my questions for you are:

                    1. What led you to start blogging?
                    2. Who has been the most influential person in your life?
                    3. What is your favorite plant, tree or flower and why?
                    4. If you had to give up all but one of your devices, which one would you keep (cell phone, laptop, tablet, etc)? Why?
                    5. If you could choose a famous person to follow your blog, who would you want it to be and why?
                    6. How many states have you lived in? Which was/is your favorite?
                    7. What is your favorite movie? Why?
                    8. Describe yourself using no more than five words.
                    9. If you were offered $1 Million for your blog with the stipulation that you could NEVER blog again, would you take it? Why or why not? 
                    10. What advice would you offer to someone that wanted to blog but had never done it before?


                    Be sure to let me know when you post so I can come read your answers! I can't wait to learn more about you!

                    No comments: