UW_BVSoP441ZptlAexCuE42zA8M

Welcome! I invite you to join me on this journey we call Life. It's crazy, fun, silly, sad, happy, loony, dull, exciting and everything in between

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Wednesday Words: Be A Thunderstorm!

Be a Thunderstorm......

Be dangerous and unpredictable....

And make A LOT OF NOISE!
- Mr. Bixler in My Girl



~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I have always liked these lines from the movie My Girl. A thunderstorm annouces itself with lightning and thunder. It gets noticed and grabs your attenion. And no two thunerstorms are alike. I like that. These lines are saying, don't get into a hum drum rut. Get out and enjoy life, let your spirit be one that imprints your memory in others and shares a light that brightens where you have been. Be one of a kind and don't follow a crowd. Be unforgettable for all the right reasons. Be a thunderstorm!

No comments: