UW_BVSoP441ZptlAexCuE42zA8M

Welcome! I invite you to join me on this journey we call Life. It's crazy, fun, silly, sad, happy, loony, dull, exciting and everything in between

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Hand Painted, Hand Crafted Eggs


These are eggs I created, but they're not really Easter eggs..... 

These first two are Winnie the Pooh and Humpty Dumpty. These are solid wood eggs I painted many years ago. Just some free hand designs I did for fun, they weren't really for any occasion or reason.


Humpty is even "cracked"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


This third one was made with a real egg. I broke out the top of it so his hair would stick out like I wanted it to, instead of just being flat on his head. His hair was cut from a thing I had.... I'll call it a winddancer type thing. It was a small circle with long strands (about four feet long!) of this metallic material that hung from the circle. The circle had strings to hang it with and when I was in high school I had several of them hanging from the ceiling in my bedroom. I think the hubs (boyfriend at the time) won them for me in one of those "grab" machine things. Anyway, I cut a few inches off the end of one of them for this wacky hair. His collar is yarn that I picked apart into individual strands. He is painted with regular acrylic paints.

You can create with eggs anytime! Not just at Easter. But Easter is awesome too! :)

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

No comments: