UW_BVSoP441ZptlAexCuE42zA8M

Welcome! I invite you to join me on this journey we call Life. It's crazy, fun, silly, sad, happy, loony, dull, exciting and everything in between

Monday, March 30, 2015

Painted Eggs


Continuing with the Easter Egg theme.... One year I hand painted eggs for everyone in the family. I painted them to match what their interests were or something I knew they liked. They were hard boiled of course!
These were so much fun to paint! I actually had the clown and the Taz for quite awhile after that Easter... The egg inside just dried up and got hard without ever smelling bad. All that exists now are a few photos of them.

This is another fun project you can do with kids. I used non toxic acrylic paints, but for the life of me I can not recall whether anyone ate their egg. Painted eggs for name tags at the Easter dinner table? You can also blow the eggs and after painting seal them with clear and your guests can keep them. 

Stay tuned for more egg creations..........

No comments: