UW_BVSoP441ZptlAexCuE42zA8M

Welcome! I invite you to join me on this journey we call Life. It's crazy, fun, silly, sad, happy, loony, dull, exciting and everything in between

Monday, January 5, 2015

2-in1 Salt and Pepper Grinder Review


#kuisiware

Who knew that salt and pepper could taste.... different? I recieved the 2-in-1 Salt and Pepper Grinder from Kuisiware to review and I never really thought about how differently two everyday seasonings could taste! 

I think the taste of the pepper blows me away more than the salt, but the difference in both is awesome. I am trying to stretch my kitchen legs a little more. No easy task with picky eaters that like most of their food plain!
Freshly ground pepper has a stronger, bolder, full bodied taste compared to plain ground pepper. Salt too taste must bolder when freshly ground from the course salt. Using the grinder, I find I have to restrain myself just a bit or it can quickly overwhelm the food! It requires much less to season and flavor.
I love using the grinder to season food before or during cooking. It seems to allow that full flavor to really penetrate and be part of the food instead of just sitting on top. 
The grinder is so easy to use too! I use to be intimidated by kitchen tools. Some STILL intimidate me with all their pieces, parts and functions! The 2-in-1 grinder is as easy as it promises though! It simply unscrews at each end to add the seasonings into their own sections. 
Adjusting the grind is as simple as turning the little knob at each end: clockwise for a finer grind, counter-clockwise for a more course grind. The double ceramic blades get the job done to your liking.
I like that by having the seasonings come out each end, you don't get a mix of them falling out when you remove the cap for the next usage. There are times when I just don't need one or the other!
I also love the end caps. Anytime you use a grinder little bits can continue to fall out of the mechanism, but the end caps on this one keep it all neat and tidy.
The grinder has a sleek, stylish design that will fit in with most decor. It is large enough to hold a good amount that lasts, but also slender enough to hold comfortably. The acrylic container, while not dishwasher safe, is easily wiped off or hand washed when needed as are the stainless steel finished ends.
We have several "seasoned" cooks in our family and I think they would really like and enjoy this grinder. I has worked well, is easy to fill and operate and is comfortable to use.


#kuisiware

If you want to add freshly ground spices to your cooking repertoire, you can check out the 2-in-1 Salt and Pepper Grinder on Amazon or on the Kuisiware website.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Disclosure: I received the product mentioned above for my honest review. The opinions expressed are 100% my own based on my usage of the product. You opinions and experience may differ.

No comments: