UW_BVSoP441ZptlAexCuE42zA8M

Welcome! I invite you to join me on this journey we call Life. It's crazy, fun, silly, sad, happy, loony, dull, exciting and everything in between

Thursday, December 18, 2014

#TBT - Throw Back Thursday - Childhood Toys

We all had toys that stuck with us. I have some that REALLY stuck with me. Some of my most loved have been with me through childhood, through several moves to different states, even across the country. Meet my Strawberry Shortcake. She was a Christmas gift in the 80's when the original Kenner Strawberry Shortcake first came out. My sister and I both had a bunch of the little figures and toys. All of them smelled so wonderful! I loved my Strawberry Shortcake doll. I still love her! 

What was your favorite toy? Do you still have it?


No comments: