UW_BVSoP441ZptlAexCuE42zA8M

Welcome! I invite you to join me on this journey we call Life. It's crazy, fun, silly, sad, happy, loony, dull, exciting and everything in between

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Capture Your Memories With Canon from Best Buy


#CanonatBestBuy 


I love photography. When I say love, I mean L-O-V-E. I could take off by myself for hours, even days just to seek out and find cool things to photograph. Where we live, I just get lost in the solitude and the peace of being surrounded by nature. I carry a camera with me nearly everywhere I go because I never know what I might see. Sometimes it's an interesting building, a wild animal, a pretty flower. There is beauty and greatness all around!  I challenge myself to capture it. I don't always succeed, but I try nonetheless. My passion propels to keep trying.

The same passion that makes me keep trying to get great shots, also drives me to seek out great equipment. Holidays and milestones are the biggest moments we all want to capture and savor. Best Buy is the ultimate destination for the latest cameras to capture all your holiday memories and those milestones we cherish. 

The Canon EOS Rebel T5i is one of the best-selling DSLRs. This camera makes advanced photography easy and fun, and gives you exceptional image quality, along with a host of features to enhance your creative expression.

• Capture Hollywood caliber full HD video
• Continuous autofocus while taking HD video
• Features an 18.0-megapixel CMOS sensor and a DIGIC 5 image processor to ensure vivid, crystal-clear images.
• The 3" vari-angle touch screen simplifies navigation.

Right now, you can give you family the gift of capturing the memories and moments you'll all cherish, for less! 
Save $150 on the Canon EOS Rebel T5i at Best Buy*. Visit Best Buy  now to learn more.


*offer valid 12/7-12/20

#HintingSeason



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Disclaimer: The Happy Clown With A Frown has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free

No comments: