UW_BVSoP441ZptlAexCuE42zA8M

Welcome! I invite you to join me on this journey we call Life. It's crazy, fun, silly, sad, happy, loony, dull, exciting and everything in between

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Week In Pictures - June 8th-14th

There was lots to see this week! 
The moon as it moved towards Full



Our new kitten

My Cannas blooming


Rusty and Cotton

First one plane......

Then another



Spot trying to rest...

And not getting to


I love this ivy that crops up.


My neighbor have some chickens and a duck!

The kitten is super playful!

The moon using different settings on my camera



Flowers in my Mom's garden




Mom cooking


We clowned at a VBS on Friday night. A flower my Dad made and my niece's arm painting



After the VBS was over, Mom and Dad took a quick ride!


I took pictures of the moon while they were gone...



Then Dad took me for my first ride on his Harley!


No comments: