UW_BVSoP441ZptlAexCuE42zA8M

Welcome! I invite you to join me on this journey we call Life. It's crazy, fun, silly, sad, happy, loony, dull, exciting and everything in between

Monday, October 7, 2013

Muffin Tin Cobblers

I made these for our dessert after dinner last night and they were DELICIOUS!



Muffin Tin Cobblers

Ingredients
~~*~~*~~
1 Cup sugar
1 Cup flour*
3/4 Cup milk
1 stick melted butter
1 Can Apple Pie Filling
cinnamon, to taste
brown sugar, to taste


*I used Self-Rising flour and ommited the baking powder and salt. If you use all-purpose flour, you'll need to add 2 teaspoons baking powder
1 dash salt


DIRECTIONS
~~*~~*~~

Preheat oven to 375 degrees.

Put 1 teaspoon of melted butter into each regular-sized muffin tin.

Combine the sugar, flour,(baking powder, salt) and milk by hand.

Put 2 tablespoons of batter into each regular-sized muffin tin on top of the melted butter;

Next, put 1 tablespoon of apple Pie filling on top of the batter in each tin. I cut each of the apple slices into two or three pieces so they would fit into the pan without hanging out or over the edges.
Sprinkle with brown sugar and then cinnamon.

Bake the regular-sized muffin tins for 12 minutes.

Let them cool almost completely before taking the mini peach cobblers out of the pan.




~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~
NOTES:
*You can use whatever fruit filling you like. I have made this once before using a can of peach pie filling and it was great too. 

* I had these cooking as i finished up our dinner so I set my timer for 12 minutes and when it was finished, I turned off the oven, but left the tin in the oven for a few minutes. After we had gotten plates fixed I got it out and set it on the counter to cool. It was just about perfect!

* The first time I made this I had gotten the recipe from a Facebook friend's share. This time I could not find that share and had to look it up on the web. I found it on tablespoon.com. I altered it and made mine to fit my needs and the ingredients I had on hand.

No comments: