UW_BVSoP441ZptlAexCuE42zA8M

Welcome! I invite you to join me on this journey we call Life. It's crazy, fun, silly, sad, happy, loony, dull, exciting and everything in between

Friday, September 13, 2013

Thanks for Breakfast Chick-Fil-A!!

Did you get your free breakfast entree at Chick-Fil-A this week?
~~*~~



A glorious morning greeted us today as we headed into town for our breakfast reservations at Chick-fil-a. This was from the promotion about a week ago. We had made our reservations online during their free breakfast entree promotion.We had to get up a little earlier than our normal routine so we would have time to eat and still get the little guy to school on time, but it was worth it!



The Big Guy and I each had a reservation so two of our breakfast biscuits were free! I also loved being able to sit and actually eat with my guys instead of rushing around. I usually rush around to get them fed and then sit down to eat by myself after they've gone.


Thank you Chick-Fil-A for saving us a few bucks and allowing us to eat together. And a big thank you to our local Chick-Fil-A location (#01530) and Operator Randy Earnest for your super courteous employees. I regret that I forgot to get the cashier's name, but she was super nice and very polite, not only to us but to everyone I saw her speak to.


Had terrific breakfast experience this morning and can't wait to eat there again! 

~~*~~*~~*~~

DISCLOSURE: The free items I received as part of this meal were items I received as part of a national campaign on the part of Chick-Fil-A and their Independent Operators. Thousands and thousands of people across the country were given the opportunity to take advantage of the offer. I was not paid for this post in any way. I simply enjoyed the experience we had in the course of  participating in this offer.

No comments: