UW_BVSoP441ZptlAexCuE42zA8M

Welcome! I invite you to join me on this journey we call Life. It's crazy, fun, silly, sad, happy, loony, dull, exciting and everything in between

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Soup From Your Keurig?

"Campbell's Fresh-Brewed Soup(TM)" will offer consumers the taste and experience of "Campbell's" soups in a convenient snack that can be prepared at the touch of a button in Keurig(R) brewers.

I have to admit my first thought was  EWWWWWww!!! But it is actually an intriguing idea. We can already make coffee, tea, juices and hot cocoa with our Keurig machines. And I use mine all the time when I need hot water for a recipe or to make some oatmeal for breakfast. And this isn't much different than the Ramen noodle cups that you add water to and then microwave. I would actually really like to try these when they come out. 

What do you think? Would you try it?  

No comments: