UW_BVSoP441ZptlAexCuE42zA8M

Welcome! I invite you to join me on this journey we call Life. It's crazy, fun, silly, sad, happy, loony, dull, exciting and everything in between

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Photo-A-Day ~ 02-18-13

Day 18

Something you don't like...


This is but one food item I don't like.. and one of the few actually in my pantry at the moment. It is mearly waiting for the trip to my mother-in-law's house.  All things considered, compared to Mr Grumpy, I am really easy going with my likes in the food department, but I do not like "krout", brussel sprouts, artichokes... I used to not like spinach but now I love it raw on salads (never cooked though), so there may be hope yet that one day my taste will change again... but I seriously doubt it where krout is concerned!


No comments: