UW_BVSoP441ZptlAexCuE42zA8M

Welcome! I invite you to join me on this journey we call Life. It's crazy, fun, silly, sad, happy, loony, dull, exciting and everything in between

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

So Here Goes...

My first blog post. EVER. I don't really know where to start. My thoughts are usually many, though often scattered. Right my thoughts are on my garden. Because of tornadoes that tore through our area back in April, I am horribly late getting everything done that I wanted to. I have managed to get the main part of the garden finished and are waiting to see if our seeds with provide us the bounty of veggies we usually get. I am hoping my mixture of tea and coffee grounds and crushed egg shells will give the plants the needed boost to catch up. I got a plot of sunflowers planted a few days ago and it is already showing a few signs of life. Yea! That gives me hope!
   
   

No comments: