UW_BVSoP441ZptlAexCuE42zA8M

Welcome! I invite you to join me on this journey we call Life. It's crazy, fun, silly, sad, happy, loony, dull, exciting and everything in between

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Coupons and Great Deals

I am all for a better deal on the stuff I buy. I get a lot of newsletters and check several sites when looking for something. Today I joined a site that offers lots of good stuff in one place. It is Rather-Be-Shopping ! Their site describes the different coupon types (and how they work), posts daily deals for numerous stores, sends coupon alerts directly to you inbox if you register and it's all FREE! That's a word I have come to love and appreciate in these last few months as I have immersed myself in finding great deals and freebies. Check them out at their site and also on Facebook!

No comments: