UW_BVSoP441ZptlAexCuE42zA8M

Welcome! I invite you to join me on this journey we call Life. It's crazy, fun, silly, sad, happy, loony, dull, exciting and everything in between

Monday, July 30, 2018

REVIEW: Dr. Jacobs Naturals

I was fortunate to receive a selection of products to try from Dr Jacobs Naturals and I have enjoyed them so much! I received their Almond Honey Castile Soap, Charcoal Castile Soap and a bar or Minty Cucumber Mojito Exfoliating Castile Soap.
The liquid soaps are wonderful. It only takes a little on a washcloth or bath sponge and it leaves my skin clean without feeling stripped. The Honey Almond smells amazballs, so I can't wait to try the other scents!  I have used them to shave with as well and it works fantastic to give me a smooth shave with no nicks or cuts. The bar soap is also good. It lathers well on a washcloth and also cleans without stripping my skin. It's an exfoliating soap, but it is gentle too. It's not too harsh to rub the bar directly on your skin. The scent is light and fresh, not overpowering or strong. 

            





















As I work on ridding our home of harmful chemicals, I love it when I find products that help my keep moving in that direction, work well and still excite my senses. Dr Jacobs Natural Castile Soaps are 100% made in the USA of natural ingredients. They contain essential oils and are 100% vegetable based. They are non-GMO, paraben free, sulfate free, gluten free, free of artificial dyes & coloring and cruelty free and vegan. 
Check out all the great "flavors" offered over at www.drjacobsnaturals.com and take advantage of their free shipping offer! Get free shipping with any order totaling over $20. Use code freeship20 


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Disclosure: The Happy Clown With A Frown received products to use for the purpose of review. No other compensation was received. The opinions about this product are my own.