UW_BVSoP441ZptlAexCuE42zA8M

Welcome! I invite you to join me on this journey we call Life. It's crazy, fun, silly, sad, happy, loony, dull, exciting and everything in between

Thursday, May 24, 2018

New Privacy Rules Going Into Effect

Dear Subscribers,

Today I wanted to share with you our new Privacy Policy that has been updated to comply with the new GDPR regulations effective on 5-25-18.

What is GDPR?
GDPR stands for General Data Protection Regulation. A new law of the EU in the EU ensures that your data is both safe and accessible to you. We handle your data with transparency, taking great care not to share it or sell it to anyone else. Your data is secure.
To comply with this new regulation, we have updated our Privacy Policy for The Happy Clown With A Frown
You may read that policy Here . I also have this located on my site.

I want to thank you for your support of The Happy Clown With A Frown through the years and all the new readers who may be finding us.

If you have any questions you can contact me at jigsawinc@yahoo.com

If you would like to unsubscribe from receiving our  emails, you can click the unsubscribe button at the bottom of every email.

Thanks so much,
Lisa Williams
The Happy Clown With A Frown

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good