UW_BVSoP441ZptlAexCuE42zA8M

Welcome! I invite you to join me on this journey we call Life. It's crazy, fun, silly, sad, happy, loony, dull, exciting and everything in between

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Vogue Jewelry Anchor Bracelet



I received this really cool looking bracelet from Vogue Jewelry to review. It is a very comfortable bracelet that is made with good quality parts and is constructed really well. 

The clasp is solid metal and it stays fastened. I have not had a bit of trouble with it coming undone while I've worn it. 




The only improvement I would like to see is for the bracelet to either be made in different sizes or to be adjustable somehow. It is a tad large on my wrist and I prefer being able to wear bracelets so there's not a lot of slack in them. 

























You can check out this bracelet as well as other other jewelry pieces on the VogueWebsite 



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Disclaimer: I received the item mentioned above for the purpose of review. I was not compensated in any other way for this post.

No comments: