UW_BVSoP441ZptlAexCuE42zA8M

Welcome! I invite you to join me on this journey we call Life. It's crazy, fun, silly, sad, happy, loony, dull, exciting and everything in between

Friday, June 24, 2016

BODYARMOR SuperDrink For Super Hydration

#BlogginMamas

We have officialy been blasted into the furnace that is Summer in the South. As I write this, it is it is hoving at a sweltering 97 degrees. We have not had rain in a few weeks and going outside for just a few minutes can leave you dry and feeling tired. 

I got something new to try and it could not have come at a better time. I received 6 bottles of BODYARMOR SuperDrink to review and it is much different than the regular sports drinks my guys usually get. BODYARMOR SD is a premium sports drink with potassium-packed electrolytes, coconut water and vitamins.
The ingredients in sports drinks has concerned me for several years so I was excited to learn these don't contain those questionable additives. Who really needs their drink to be colorful concoction of harmful chemicals? Seems to be contrary to ingest artificial ingrediants when you're active and hydrate for health. BODYARMOR, while it does contain sugar, it is pure cane sugar and not high fructose corn syrup or aspartame. 
The ingredients in these drinks include: filtered water, pure cane sugar and coconut water concentrate. The colors come from fruits and veggies, not dyes and other chemicals. These contain clean ingredients and antioxidents to help with repair after extended play or exertion. Our son isn't in organized sports, but he plays HARD. He comes in from playing outside and is drenched in sweat even though he carries his canteen out with him. I am constantly asking him if he's had fluids. With these I rarely have to ask. He goes straight for them.
Okay so they have natural ingredients. But, how do they TASTE? In a word, AWESOME! These have smooth fruit flavors with no real tart bite. They're sweet, but not overly, sickenly sweet. I also didn't notice any aftertaste. Even my sometimes picky teen was impressed and liked these from his first chug. I like that I can feel more at ease giving him these. I wouldn't let him down them all day, but for repleshment, I like these. They come in some really great flavors too. We received Fruit Punch, Orange Mango, Tropical Punch, Strawberry Banana, Mixed Berry and Blackout Berry.  Grape and Lemon Lime are also included in their line up. 
In a few days, I  will be attending the annual picnic for the fiber guild I belong to. The temperature outside will be between 95 and 100 degrees. With the heat index it will be between 105- 110 degrees. I am already packing the BODYARMOR! 
In Cullman, one of our nearby cities, you can find BODYARMOR at Murphy Convenience stores and the Speedway in Good Hope. Pop over to the BODYARMOR website and enter your address, city or zip code for a list of retailers in your area that carry the SuperDrinks. Be sure to go print a coupon as well!

You can also connect to BODYARMOR on their social media channels. They are on:
Facebook
Twitter and
Instagram

#BlogginMamas


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Disclosure:  I received the product mentioned above at no cost for the purpose of review. The opinions expressed are 100% my own based on my usage of the product. Your opinion and experience may differ.

No comments: