UW_BVSoP441ZptlAexCuE42zA8M

Welcome! I invite you to join me on this journey we call Life. It's crazy, fun, silly, sad, happy, loony, dull, exciting and everything in between

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Get Glowing Skin With Valentia Even Glow Vitamin C Serum


Valentia has a wonderful line up of skin care products, Even Glow Vitamin C Serum is but one. I received a bottle to review and I love the way it makes my skin feel.

It goes on very smoothly and absorbs quickly. It doesn't take a lot either. The glass dropper makes it easy for me to measure out what I need on my finger. 

I liked how great it made my face feel, I started applying it to the tops of my hands too! It makes them feel soft and smooth.
Product Information:

Vitamin C: With a 20% concentration does more than boost the body's immune system; it also provides many benefits to keep the skin tight, smooth and looking ageless. Vitamin C has been scientifically proven to reduces the effects of sun exposure on the skin, including sunburn, sun spots, redness and wrinkles.

In addition to helping reduce the signs of aging, Vitamin C is essential for everyday maintenance to strengthen and smooth out the skin, as well as neutralizing free radicals before they can damage the skin.


The smell is fantastic, too! It smells like a fresh peeled orange. It is an energizing peppy scent! Like having a skin serum and aromatherapy all in one! 

I just can't say enough how much I like this serum. It is just a great feeling to put it on and the good feeling lasts and lasts!  

You can find this and other great skin care from Valentia on their website

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Disclosure: I received the product mentioned above for the purpose of review. The opinions expressed are 100% my own based on my usage of the product. Your opinion and experience may differ.

No comments: