UW_BVSoP441ZptlAexCuE42zA8M

Welcome! I invite you to join me on this journey we call Life. It's crazy, fun, silly, sad, happy, loony, dull, exciting and everything in between

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Acrylic Carrie Name Necklace Review


#namefully_rocks

What a cute necklace! I don't recall that I have ever had a "name" necklace, so my interest was piqued when I got the chance to review this one from Namefully
Since this one is acrylic and in fun colors, I chose to have it made with my clown name, "Bubbles" so I can wear it while in costume. 
The acrylic is sturdy and doesn't bend easily. I got mine with a 22 inch chain to so it would stay outside my costume shirt, but the chain length can be your choice of 14", 16", 18", 20" or 22". 
I chose neon pink to match my purple costume and pink wig, but there are 15 wonderful colors to choose from. 

This is a fun accessory to wear everyday and it would make a great gift for any occasion. If acrylic isn't quite your style, Namefully offers personalized jewelry in many styles, gold or silver and full names, initials and specialty. You pick and design what you want your necklace to look like. 
#namefully_rocks

If you're looking for a fun or lovely personalized gift, pay a visit to the Namefully website and have a look at all the choices they offer. 



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed are 100% my own based on my usage of this product. Your opinion may differ. 


No comments: