UW_BVSoP441ZptlAexCuE42zA8M

Welcome! I invite you to join me on this journey we call Life. It's crazy, fun, silly, sad, happy, loony, dull, exciting and everything in between

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Make the Season Bright With LG OLED From Best Buy


#HintingSeason 

The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free


With a husband that works around computers all the time and several other family members that are involved in electronics, computers and music, we are all pretty tech savvy and surrounded by technology. Surprisingly, like the cobbler's bare foot children, even as we are immersed in technology in our everyday lives, we have not updated the television in our own living room.  Not that we haven't looked! And the LG OLED is the one I am drooling over. The displays on these LG TV's are absolutely stunning. This is on my wish list! Santa, can you hear me? I've tried to be good this year!

Featuring a curved screen and  a smooth stylish design, this is what I want for our family movies nights, our get togethers and the nights my husband and I want to just snuggle up and watch a favorite program. 

With the advanced technology, the pictures, even the colors come alive on the screen, bringing a brilliance to home theater that hasn't been achieved before. Watching the shows we love, the home movies we cherish and the slideshows of our lives, will be in a whole new dimension. OLED
self-lighting pixels are able to switch on and off individually, offering the first infinite contrast ratio. Contrast ratio measures the range from the brightest whites on the screen to the darkest blacks. These deep blacks seem to melt away, for a greater sense of realism and depth on all content. Technology can now give us not only viewing pleasure, it can give us ring side seats that put us so close to the action, we feel as if we are really there. I want to watch my favorite classic Christmas movies on this!

#OLEDatBestBuy
                                
The LG OLED is the thinnest TV I have ever seen. I love that technology has swung back in a direction that means we don't have to sacrifice a large amount of space to a clunky TV. I also love that technology is taking our in-home entertainment to levels I once would have never imagined would even be possible!

The fabulous treats don't end there. A voice recognition remote and an intuitive webOS user interface that pulls together all of your entertainment choices. Whether it be streaming your favorite movies, playing the latest games or using apps, LG connects you to the content you want in out of this world color and definition. Best Buy's everyday price of $3499.99 is a $500 savings.


LG OLED and Best Buy will make the holidays shine brighter than ever! Home theater has never been more breathtakingly exhilarating!


~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~



Disclaimer: The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free. The opinions expressed are 100% my own.



No comments: