UW_BVSoP441ZptlAexCuE42zA8M

Welcome! I invite you to join me on this journey we call Life. It's crazy, fun, silly, sad, happy, loony, dull, exciting and everything in between

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Anastasia Confections Coconut Patties Review


September 2nd is World Coconut Day!

 photo coconutpatties.png
Celebrate with some sweet confections from Anastasia! I received some of their Coconut Patties to review. They are scrumptiously smooth and deliciously sweet!
 I had not previously heard of Anastasia Confections so I was excited to try the patties. It's sweets! Who wouldn't want to try that! I was more than pleasantly surprised. If the coconut patties are any indication of the other goodies Anastasia offers, they must all be delicious!
The Coconut Patties are a smooth coconut confectionery mix dipped in dark-chocolate for a perfect blend of the flavors. You can taste the quality. They are a rich a delicious treat. They come individually wrapped for freshness. That also makes it easy to grab on to go or to put in a lunch box. 
#worldcoconutday
Anastasia Confections is a family owned and operated company that makes their treats fresh daily in their state-of-the-art factory in Orlando. Florida. 
 After tasting these delightful patties I was further excited to learn they make several other confections too! The coconut patties come in several different flavors including Key Lime, Pina Colada, Almond, Orange, Mango and Rum. I MUST try the rum flavored!  You can find them across North America, Canada and the Caribbean as well as online at Anastasia Confections 
Now if it isn't enough that they make all those wonderful flavors of coconut patties, they also make salt water taffy in more than 59 gourmet flavors! How dreamy is that?!? Peppermint, Blue Raspberry, Candy Cane AND Root Beer Float? Ummmm.... YES PLEASE! 
With the holidays approaching must faster than I would like, these boxed treats would make fabulous gifts and stocking stuffers! Be sure to check them out!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: