UW_BVSoP441ZptlAexCuE42zA8M

Welcome! I invite you to join me on this journey we call Life. It's crazy, fun, silly, sad, happy, loony, dull, exciting and everything in between

Monday, August 4, 2014

Downbeats High Fidelity Hearing Protectors Review



These are some seriously cool "earplugs"! I have never seen anything like them. I received a pair of Downbeats for the purpose of review and I was amazed. 

I tried them out at home the first time I used them. There was a window air conditioner running, a tower fan and the TV. I slipped these into my ears and it was amazing. The fan noise was cut nearly completely out, but I could still hear the TV and my husband and son talking. 

I found use of them again while helping work on a friends house. It has been a total re-plumping, wall tearing down, ripping up flooring kind of job. Multiple power tool running. Multiple ceiling fans on high trying to keep us cool in the sweltering heat. I popped these babies in my ears and SWHOOSH! All the racket was dulled and yet I could still hear the guys talking to me! I am simply amazed and in awe. I have used regular ear plugs and they drown out everything so you can't hear anything at all. But for times when you need or want to cut some of the noise but still be able to hear, these are great. They protect your hearing without cutting you off from the world!

#Downbeats balance the sound and cut out the painful highs and lows, distracting background noise and the sound hangover later. Perfect for any noise situation such as a concert, job site, movie theater or any area where you need to cut the noise and still be able to hear.

The silicone flanges fit comfortably into your ear from the first time and every time. Downbeats gives you an average sound reduction of about 18 decibels so you can enjoy that concert or the job site longer without your eardrums rattling and ringing the next day!

Each set of Downbeats includes a durable, anodized aluminum case with an O ring to seal out dirt and grime and a key chain ring attachment so it's easy to keep them handy and ready to use. You can choose a purple, blue or black case color. 

If you need or want a set of Downbeats, scoot over to their website and check them out! You can also connect socially. Find #downbeats on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

~~~~~~~~~~

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments: