UW_BVSoP441ZptlAexCuE42zA8M

Welcome! I invite you to join me on this journey we call Life. It's crazy, fun, silly, sad, happy, loony, dull, exciting and everything in between

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Review: Achy Paws Self Warming Mat

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I'm pretty impressed with the Achy Paws Self Warming Pet Mat! I received one of these for the purpose of review. I was thinking of our dogs when I saw it, but Spot, our cat liked it too!
I think the Achy Paws mat is going to bring lots of comfort for Spot. While he is doing really well now, back in December 2013, someone shot him. It was a through and through that left him with a damaged right shoulder. The vet wasn't sure if he'd live or if his leg would have to be amputated. After a couple of days in the vet's care there was still a lot of swelling and we brought Spot home to care for him and wait to see what the next step would be. I wish I had known about Achy Paws mats a few months ago!! I know that shoulder/leg will likely bother Spot later on so the mat will be very useful for that. I love that it is all natural relief for our furbabies!

After Spot finished his nap on the mat, we took it out to see how Rusty and Cotton liked it.
   
I laid it out and it didn't take a full minute for Cotton to get on it! Rusty was intrigued but took a moment longer.

Cotton wouldn't budge to allow Rusty to fully lay on the mat! He really liked it!



Within a short time, Spot couldn't resist and joined Cotton to lounge on the mat.....
We introduced Spot to Cotton and Rusty when Spot was just a kitten, slightly bigger than my head. Cotton (male) has loved this cat since that day and has taken care of him. Rusty (female) was okay with him, but didn't form a bond as close as Cotton did. However, she is more protective of Spot since he was shot.



These two LOVE the Achy Paws mat! The mat is amazing. I wanted to see what the pets were feeling, so I even put it at my feet while I was working on the computer one evening and it warmed my feet and made them feel really nice! :) The material is soft and cozy feeling. No wonder the pets liked it! It is made of dual outer layers of 100% Polyester, an inner lining of 100% bamboo charcoal viscose.

The great benefits of the Achy Paws mats:

Perfect for Dogs & Cats
Self-Warming for All Day Relief
Made from Bamboo Charcoal Technology
Soothes Achy Joints due to Aging
Reduces Stress & Anxiety
Increases Relaxation
Calms Restlessness
High in absorption of Odor, Moisture, & Dander
Soft & Durable, Triple-Layered Fabric
Machine Washable
The care instructions are very easy as well. Simply
machine wash in cold water. Dry on gentle cycle, low heat. To release odor, toxins, & pollutants absorbed by the support, place in direct sunlight or under a full spectrum light bulb once a month for an hour, or as desired.
The mats are available in five sizes to suit your needs and the size of your pets:

Small: 20"x20" 

Medium: 30"x20" 

Large: 40"x30" 
X-Large: 50"x30" 
XX-Large: 60"x40"

Don't forget to check out Achy Paws Self Warming Pet Mats on their website. 




DISLOSURE: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. The opinions stated are 100% my own and yours may differ. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: