UW_BVSoP441ZptlAexCuE42zA8M

Welcome! I invite you to join me on this journey we call Life. It's crazy, fun, silly, sad, happy, loony, dull, exciting and everything in between

Saturday, February 15, 2014

REVIEW: Total Colon Cleanse & Detox

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


I'll admit, I did not know what to expect of this product. I have never had anything like it but have been hearing about different detox programs. To be honest, I was a little nervous to try it. I had visions of things like... ummm..... rapid, explosive, projectile... so one the first day I very nervously took the first capsule..... and NONE of those things happened! :)  The directions state to take 1 or 2 capsules and I started with one simply because I rarely take any medications or pills of any kind and I have learned that sometimes the effects or my reactions to things are amplified. I mean even aspirin makes me sleepy! So I thought it best to start with the minimum. 
By the second day I was feeling better and by the third day some of the bloated feeling I had been having was easing. By the fourth day I was feeling energized and not having an afternoon crash and getting so sleepy I couldn't hold me eyes open. In the short time I have taken it, I haven't noticed a drastic weight loss but I have noticed feeling much better and having more energy as well as being more regular and having less bloating. The product has performed as labeled: Gently and effectively without causing any embarrassing effects.

Check them out on their website or find Total Colon Cleanse & Detox on Amazon
 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. My opinions and results may differ from yours.

No comments: