UW_BVSoP441ZptlAexCuE42zA8M

Welcome! I invite you to join me on this journey we call Life. It's crazy, fun, silly, sad, happy, loony, dull, exciting and everything in between

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Review: Bonefish Grill Restaurant

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Today I had the pleasure of reviewing the Bonefish Grill restaurant at 4800 Whitesburg Drive South in Huntsville Al. I had never heard of Bonefish before the review opportunity came up so I had no idea what to expect. I will admit I was a little put off by the fact that there was no mention beforehand that I would be constrained by WHEN I  would be able to review.... the voucher I received was only good for Sunday Brunch which made it a little more difficult for me to get there. However, once we entered, those feelings evaporated. I took my guys with me since they really like fish. From start to finish, our visit was wonderful. We arrived right as they were opening and there were a few other people already waiting out front on the beautifully decorated outdoor area. We were treated very cordially by the hostess and seated at a table right away. We really liked the atmosphere provided. It has a nice feel to it. Not to casual, not to formal. 



We were seated and I noticed the other tables filling pretty quickly. It took us a few minutes to look over the menu and decide what we wanted, but our waitress was very patient and was back at our table quickly to receive our order. Once that was done I took a few moments to look around. The place was very tastefully decorated and very clean. Everything at our table was nice, no dirty glasses or tableware. I watched the wait staff bringing orders out and they were very quick, efficient and pleasant to the other customers. 
First, we were brought bread and pesto:

I had never had pesto before today and I really liked it! 
Our order was brought out quickly as well. Considering they had just opened the doors as we arrived, I was greatly impressed.
 The Mister had the Tilapia with garbanzo beans and the Roasted Wild Mushroom Risotto.

The Mini Mister has the Atlantic Salmon with garbanzo beans and Whipped Garlic Potatoes. 

And I had the American Kobe Burger with House-made Chips.
Both the guys really liked their fish! Mini Mister took his first bite and said "This fish is REALLY good!" :)
My burger was one of the best I have had in a very long time. It was cooked to perfection, tender and juicy with fabulous flavor. The house chips were good too. Being fresh, they have a great unique flavor that makes them not "just potato chips"
While the Mister and I were full after our meals,the Mini Mister also had a dessert of Macadamia Nut Brownie. It is a flourless brownie with raspberry sauce, drizzled chocolate sauce, vanilla ice cream,  whipped cream and sprinkled with macadamia nuts. 
I'm not sure he knew what to think about the raspberry sauce. I don't think he's ever had a "fancy" brownie. He was very impressed with it and loved it.
We were all impressed with the service, the food, the staff and the everything about our visit. We even visited the restrooms before leaving and they were extremely clean and neat. This is a restaurant I would gladly take someone to and would recommend to our friends and family without hesitation. Bonefish Grill has a variety of new offerings guests can take advantage of including the following: Sunday Brunch, Coldwater Catch, Lunch, Triple Bang as well as special holiday offerings.

Visit their website to see if there is a Bonefish Grill Near you!

A fish door handle on the revolving door entrance

A wonderful  outdoor area with bench seating and plants. 
~~~*~~*~*~*~~*~~~

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed here are 100% my own and my differ from yours.

No comments: