UW_BVSoP441ZptlAexCuE42zA8M

Welcome! I invite you to join me on this journey we call Life. It's crazy, fun, silly, sad, happy, loony, dull, exciting and everything in between

Friday, January 17, 2014

Review: Nestle Simply Celebrate with Wonka Candies

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


I have loved Wonka candies as long as I can remember! I remember when Nerds debuted and were all the rage. The flavor combinations were new and exciting and we liked to mix the flavors from different boxes to create our own combinations. And Sweet Tarts! The more sour the candy, the more we liked it! 
I was super excited to get to try and review some holiday versions of candies that I love and hold a special place on my sweet tooth! 
I didn't have time to create a recipe during the busy schedule we had during Christmas, so I borrowed a recipe from the Simply Celebrate site. 

Candy Cane Crunch Brownies

Candy cane Crunch Brownies
Time to complete: 60 Minutes
Makes 16 Brownies
Suitable for ages 3 - 12

Ingredients
~ ~ Homemade brownie recipe or box brownie mix, made and ready to frost

~ ~Favorite chocolate frosting

~ ~ 4 -5 Wonka SweeTARTS Candy Canes

R9 Candy Cane Crunch Brownies 1


Directions

Step 1.
Make your favorite brownie recipe or box of brownie mix following directions on box. Let brownies cool and frost with your favorite chocolate frosting. Have children help mix brownies and frost.

Step 2.
Unwrap candy canes. Using blender or small food chopper, crush candy canes leaving some large chunks
R9 Candy Cane Crunch Brownies 2


Step 3. Have children sprinkle the crushed candy canes all over brownies and pat gently into frosting. Cut and serve.

R9 Candy Cane Crunch Brownies 3


Things like this are a wonderful way to get the kids involved and have some fun!
You can find many more wonderful recipes and crafts at Nestle Simply Celebrate




Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: