UW_BVSoP441ZptlAexCuE42zA8M

Welcome! I invite you to join me on this journey we call Life. It's crazy, fun, silly, sad, happy, loony, dull, exciting and everything in between

Thursday, December 19, 2013

REVIEW: Ozeri 8 Inch Green Earth Textured Ceramic Non Stick Pan

Moderna Houseware recently gave me the opportunity to review the Ozeri 8 inch Green Earth Textured Ceramic Non-Stick frying pan.
I have bought non-stick cookware before and have used non-stick pans for years so I thought "how different could this be?" Well it was as different as night is from day! I have never had a non-stick pan like this. The ultra-safe ceramic coating is 100% PTFE and PFOA free. That textured bottom? It is designed to deliver enhanced heat distribution and superior non-stick performance without ever releasing harmful fumes or toxins. The ceramic coating is scratch resistant and super easy to clean! (YEA!!)  The pan itself is made of durable, heavy-gauge, die-cast aluminum with no heavy metals or harmful chemicals. It has a magnetized, induction stove safe base for rapid heat transfer and the handle is comfortable, heat-resistant silicone coated. 


Right out of the package it looked and felt different. The package said the ceramic coating is derived from nature with none of the harmful chemicals normally used in non-stick coatings, so I really didn't know what to expect. I placed it on the stove and began preparing some eggs for our son. He like cheesy egg so I mix some cheese in while I'm mixing them up and in some of my pans the melting cheese sticks to the sides and has to be scraped off. 

I noticed a difference the moment I poured the egg mixture into this pan. NONE of it stuck to the sides. Or the bottom for that matter. As it cooked, the eggs slide easily and never once stuck. I like the tall sides as well. They work well to keep food from going over the edge when stirring or flipping. 
I had an easier time flipping the eggs and they cooked up very light and fluffy. In other pans, once I flip them, they deflate and are kind of flat looking. Once they were done, I tilted the pan over my plate, and the eggs slid right out just like on a T.V. commercial! It was beautiful! 
I didn't even have to use the spatula to move them. And the terrific part? The pan didn't have a trace cooked on egg or cheese that needed to be scraped off. All that was left was a little oil residue from the cheese and the half tablespoon of butter I used.


Not only was I thrilled with the performance of the Ozeri Green Earth Pan, I was amazed that that the results were far superior to some of my other pans with non-stick coating that are made from harsh, dangerous chemicals. Knowing I was using a pan that was safer to cook with, gave me peace of mind. The performance made me wish I had a kitchen full of cookware that was a good as this pan! They do have other pans and sets available. You can connect with Ozeri on their Facebook page and this pan and more of Ozeri's amazing products can be purchased on Amazon. 

8" Green Earth Frying Pan by Ozeri, with Textured Ceramic Non-Stick Coating from Germany (100% PTFE and PFOA Free)





DISCLOSURE: I received a product for the purposes of review, but the opinions stated are purely my own. Your experience and opinion may differ from mine

No comments: