UW_BVSoP441ZptlAexCuE42zA8M

Welcome! I invite you to join me on this journey we call Life. It's crazy, fun, silly, sad, happy, loony, dull, exciting and everything in between

Monday, November 4, 2013

Thankful Day 3 & 4

I wasn't online much yesterday and didn't get to post a Thankful-A-Day post so here's two.


DAY 3
I'm super thankful for my husband. He does so much for our little family. Yesterday (Sunday) was one of his few days off where others aren't pulling him in different directions and while he wasn't under a rush or anything really pressing, he did spend most of that time working on my crashed laptop. He has let me use one of his (from work!) in the meantime so I would still be able to do my stuff. He is usually so tied up working during the week and even late into the evenings that there usually isn't much time left. He is just a really great husband and I am SO blessed to have him in my life. I can't imagine it any other way. In the scheme of things, I know we're probably no different than a lot of other people. We have arguments and misunderstandings, but every day we grow just a bit more and every day I am thankful for our life together and that I'm the one that gets to hold his hand.

DAY 4

Today I'm thankful for Mondays. WHAT?!?! Is she crazy?  I know a lot of people are grumpy and dread Mondays, but I see it as the start of another week where anything is possible and new things can happen. Mondays are a renewal. Monday are also the signal of a kind of order to the days. We know what needs to be done each morning to be ready for work and school, even as each day has the potential to surprise us. I like the excitement of Monday. A whole new week. you kind of get another chance to shine! Like having little mini New Year's Days  all year long! :)
  
I know.. you still think I'm crazy! 

No comments: