UW_BVSoP441ZptlAexCuE42zA8M

Welcome! I invite you to join me on this journey we call Life. It's crazy, fun, silly, sad, happy, loony, dull, exciting and everything in between

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Review: Bandelettes Anti-Chafing Thigh Bands


I received a pair of Bandelettes to review. I was pleasantly surprised to find that they do indeed work!

Black 1004
Photo from the Bandelettes website

I once had some stockings that had tops like the Bandelettes, so I was familiar with the concept of the "stay-put" silicone backing inside the bands. I must admit though that for just a little while it felt strange to have the bands on without there being any stocking or hose on my legs. I wore them around a couple of different ways. First I wore them bare legged to see if they would stay up and be comfortable under say a long dress or skirt where I might not wear pantyhose. They did great! I next wore them under a pair of cotton capri pants. They again did great! Initially it felt a little strange, but very quickly I forgot they were there. The silicone backing holds them in place and even in the pants, they felt very comfortable. Being functional was terrific. Being very pretty is an added bonus! 

Bandelettes are available is 6 different sizes based on thigh measurements and there is a nice color selection from black, white, beige and red, so you can mix and match with your wardrobe if you choose. For the best fit, you will need to use a sewing (flexible) tape measure to measure the upper part of your thigh, while standing (or have someone measure for you while you stand upright). 

From the Bandelettes website:
We are the home of the unique and one-of-a-kind Bandelettes. Gone are the days when wearing a gorgeous skirt or a summer dress seemed impossible. As women, many of us have to deal with painful chafing and irritation of the skin in the inner thighs due to frequent rubbing. The exclusively trademarked and patented Bandelettes are designed to address a common problem that many women encounter on a day-to-day basis.


Bandelettes ship World-wide and while they take a little longer to receive internationally, they ship very quickly in the U.S., usually only taking 3-4 business days to arrive. Mine arrived very quickly!

I am quite pleased with what Bandelettes do and the performance of the product!

******

If you'd like to connect with them, see the color choices or order, be sure to visit: 




Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: