UW_BVSoP441ZptlAexCuE42zA8M

Welcome! I invite you to join me on this journey we call Life. It's crazy, fun, silly, sad, happy, loony, dull, exciting and everything in between

Friday, November 1, 2013

November Thankful-A-Day

November 1


October is over, Halloween is behind us and we now look forward towards the next holiday: Thanksgiving. I am thankful for so many things it is hard to pin it down to just one! I'll start with the beauty around me. I find interesting and pretty things in every season, but Fall with all it's colors is awe inspiring.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~ 
Leaves of gold, orange and red,
Full of life, but nearly dead.
Clinging tenuously to the trees
The cool Fall wind casts them to the breeze
Flipping, turning, twirling, tumbling down
Down, down to the ground.
Written by L.W. The Happy Clown With A Frown     
~~*~~*~~*~~*~

What are you thankful for today?

No comments: