UW_BVSoP441ZptlAexCuE42zA8M

Welcome! I invite you to join me on this journey we call Life. It's crazy, fun, silly, sad, happy, loony, dull, exciting and everything in between

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

A Letter To My Husband On Our Anniversay

My Dearest,
 I never thought I could love someone so much. I never knew that love that already felt so big, would grow more and more with the passage of time. I never thought I would find someone I would willingly give my whole self to. But then I didn't know you. I don't know where I would be today if we hadn't met that rainy night on the school bus, but I know that I am right where I am supposed to be. We have experienced so many firsts together. Marked so many milestones. Each one so special, so dear. 
We have had some rough times and I recognize that sometimes it has been because of me. In spite of that, you have held on. I hope you have felt my unending support. I hope you know I stand will stand by you in any endeavor you undertake. I hope I have been helpful to you in you past goals and that I can help you reach all your future goals too. No matter what goal you set or what you want to be successful at, I want you to know I am here. What ever path you choose, I support you. Always. I want to be the positive energy that blasts away any negative that tries to invade your space. You have always supported me in my little adventures and endeavors and I want you to know that you have the same in me. I am your biggest fan and cheerleader. I am not so naive to think that the outside world will not interfere, but I know as long as you are by my side, it doesn't matter. You are my warrior. You are my rock. Your strength supports me and carries me through the tough times. And during the good times the joy you bring to my heart makes me feel as if I float on air. I know that even as you let me stand as an individual, you stand with me as one. My heart beats for you. Where ever we are, as long as we are together it is home to me.
I hope I have made you feel special. You have certainly done that for me. I have felt very special. Very blessed. I have felt like we have something so rare and precious. It's one of those things that only comes around once in awhile and to have found you (or having been found by you!) and been blessed with the years we have had is simply miraculous to me. I turn to you and you're there. I need you, and you're there. You make me proud to be you wife and I pray that you are proud to be my husband. I look forward to the anniversaries to come as each will mark another year that my love for you has continued to grow. 

Happy Anniversary, my Love. 

Forever Yours, 
Lisa         

My love for you is eternal and burns brighter with the passing of  each second. ♥      

No comments: