UW_BVSoP441ZptlAexCuE42zA8M
Welcome! I invite you to join me on this journey we call Life. It's crazy, fun, silly, sad, happy, loony, dull, exciting and everything inbetween

Monday, July 22, 2013

Coming Soon ...... A Royal Baby!

I have to admit, I am intrigued by the Royal Family. I don't care for celebrities and all the fuss that is made over them, especially when they are famous for nothing. But there is something fascinating about the Royals. And I admire the way Prince William carries himself and how he still finds ways to honor his mother, Princess Diana. So I am watching with the rest of the world, for the announcement that Prince William and Duchess Kate's baby has been born. They both seem to be wonderful people and I am excited for them!
BREAKING: Palace Emails World Media That Royal Baby About To Be Born

Do you think they will have a boy or a girl?

No comments: